- Checking account down to zero after paying rent and bills
- No savings account
- Renting apartment in New England, not looking forward to the chilly winter
- Broken down and burnt out trying to break into film business for more than a dozen years
- Taking on work I didn't love in order to bring money in
- Staring down the barrel of 40 feeling like a failure
But, now, here's MY SITUATION TODAY:
- Checking account robust after paying bills
- Over $2K in savings account (1st savings account in 15 years)
- Stuff in storage. Excited & ready to travel to New Mexico for 4 months.
- Name on national PSA as producer/director. Name on upcoming Hollywood film as Associate Director. Two recent screenwriting competition placements.
- Feeling energized and alive
- Working for myself and my creative clients via All Creativelike
- Creative work seen and celebrated by thousands of people around the world
- Staring down the barrel of 41 feeling like a rock star
How did I get from Point A to Point B? Through a series of inner exercises and outer action steps, all of which I'll teach in the "Starving Artist No More!" e-course.
But the program starts on SUNDAY, so this is LAST CALL. Registration closes tomorrow in just over 24 hours (3 p.m. EST in the U.S.)
Changing your life begins with a decision. DECIDE to be done with your Starving Artist once and for all and join us! Go here to say YES.