SAT. OCT 7th from 10:30 - 3:30 p.m.
North Kingstown, RI
Limited to 5 participants (Update: 1 SPOT LEFT)
* Learn how to set-up your dye bath with an indigo kit.
* Understand the basics of using stones, bands, clamps, and blocks when binding cloth.
* Practice a number of folds to create beautiful shibori patterns.
* Leave with 9 sample designs that you've dyed.
* Please bring a bagged lunch and wear old clothes. This is an INDOOR/OUTDOOR workshop, so please dress accordingly!
* Extra bonus! Walk up the street to the beach on our break.