SHIBORI BASICS for Parents & Kiddos Bandanas & Dish Towels Workshop
SUN. Sept 17th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
North Kingstown, RI
Limited to 8 participants (kids & parents included)
(Ages 10 and up)
* Every kiddo and parent will learn how to make different shibori patterns on either bandanas (kiddos) or dish towels (parents).
* Everyone will learn four fun techniques using stones, bands, clamps, and blocks to bind their fabrics.
* Every kiddo and parent will wear big rubber gloves and share a dye bath (outside under a tent) as they turn their creations into a beautiful indigo blue.
* Every kiddo will leave with four dyed bandanas that they made, while every parent will leave with four of their own dish towels.
* This is an INDOOR/OUTDOOR workshop that is rain or shine (under tent) so please dress accordingly.
* Please wear old clothes!
* Extra bonus: We'll walk up the street to the beach during our break as we wait for our dyed fabrics to rinse!